Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hmmm


Today I am determined to finish those columns! I WILL do it next week, while I am waiting in that huge room during (ugh) jury duty. My laptop is coming with me, and my writer's block will end! Yes!

Talked to my dear friend, author/ writer/ editor Signe Pike yesterday. She is editing my columns and assures me that they will be well-received. My conversation with her was a real blessing. She & I are going off to Merry Old England at the end of this month - we are going to Glastonbury for research and for nurturing. I know the Goddess has much to share with me there! And Signe will find many things for her upcoming book, "Faery Tale" - we are both very excited!

The Chalice Well, where we are staying, is a most magical place. The trees sparkle with the lights of the Faeries; branches of bushes shake, things appear in flashes and disappear just as quickly - it truly is a fantastic experience to visit there! I can't wait!

Have a day of joy; and bless your heart,
Raven

No comments:

Post a Comment